Child Abuse Attorney
Palm Beach County, Florida

In cases where children are being abused, the person who is aware has a duty to protect the children. Some situations may warrant one parent calling the Department of Children and Families.  In other cases, you may need to take the children to counseling.

In this situation, it is very important to consult with The Law Offices of Marie Calla Quartell, P.A. immediately. These situations are very complicated and our family law attorney has the experience to guide you in the right direction.

You may need a Guardian Ad Litem, or an Attorney Ad Litem.  You may need a referral to a good child counselor to assist in the process.

The Law Offices of Marie Calla Quartell, P.A. is well connected to numerous professionals and can guide you to the right person to assist your situation.